The Honor code describes how all of us will interact with each other throughout the Program and beyond.
By agreeing you abide to the following code of conduct:
- My individual assignments will be exclusively my own work.
- I will acknowledge and cite external sources.
- I will use in my assignments and postings.
- I will not engage in any activities that will dishonestly improve my results and dishonestly improve/hurt the results of others.
- I will not disclose to third parties any confidential information that was made available to me during the course (including the strategic initiatives shared with me by other participants I will not share, forward, publically post or make available in any format any material, whether from IMD or from participants.
- I will not behave in an injurious way to peers, the IMD team or any third parties.
We would like you to agree to work with each other with:
- Honesty & Openness
- Constructive Feedback
- Mutual Support
- And, where appropriate, Fun and Enjoyment!